Thursday, November 6, 2014

October Favourites

October Favourites


October has been a crazy month for me.  I had so much school work, so that did not give me much time to focus on beauty, so I only have a few products to feature this month.


ALTERNA Caviar Overnight Rescue
ALTERNA Caviar Overnight Rescue
1. ALTERNA Anti-Aging Overnight Hair Rescue
$47 for 3.4 oz

I've never taken great care of my hair.  But lately I've started trying to fix that and make my hair beautiful.  I love this hair treatment.  I put it on my hair at night and wash it out in the morning.  I don't even notice that there's anything on my hair.  And it does not leave anything on your pillow.  The smell is ok.  I didn't really like the smell at first but now I don't mind it.  I was previously using the Moroccanoil treatment in my hair but this stuff works way better.


RoC Energising Cleansing Mousse

2. RoC Energising Cleansing Mousse
$18 for 150 ml


This is a really nice gentle daily cleanser.  It gets rid of all my makeup and my skin has been looking better since I started using it.  This would be really good for someone with sensitive skin.  I always feel so much better after washing my face with this.  The only issue I have with this is that it's almost too gentle, so I feel like it doesn't fully clean my pores.  But if you have a good face scrub to use that shouldn't be a problem.


L'Oreal True Match Foundation

3. L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation
$13 for 30 ml

Now I've been hearing about this foundation for so long it's ridiculous.  When I ran out of my Smashbox Studio Skin foundation, I decided to give this a try.  This works waaay better than the Smashbox foundation and it's so much cheaper.  It gives you so much coverage without getting cakey.  I finally realize what all the fuss is about.  I don't know if I'll repurchase it though because I like to try new foundations.


Maybelline Dark Circles Treatment

4. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment
$10 for .68 oz
I have the worst dark circles under my eyes, no matter how much sleep I get.  I honestly look like a corpse sometimes.  Not only does this product cover the dark circles, it also brightens up my eyes.  I look like a completely different person after.  Definitely repurchasing


L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
5. L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
$8

My mom randomly picked this up for me and I hadn't heard anything about it before.  This mascara lasts all day.  From when I do my makeup at 9 am to when I go to bed at 1 am.  Halfway through the month I started using the Make Up For Ever Lengthening Mascara, but switched back to this because it's much better.  It doesn't melt onto my face halfway through the day like other mascaras do.


Sally Hansen Healthy Cuticles Now

6. Sally Hansen Healthy Cuticles Now!
$5.50 for .48 oz

I have the worst cuticles in the world.  They're gross and dry and make me hate my nails.  I'll put this on my cuticles before going to bed and I wake up with the nicest cuticles in the world.  I will repurchase this for the rest of my life.

Hopefully now that my school work has calmed down I can start posting more.  Anyways, hope everyone had an amazing October!

- B

1 comment:


  1. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use eggs. I know we have to go abroad. I was terrified. I didn't know where to go and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended Dr Itua to me from western Africa I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country but I know they have powerful gifts on herbal medicines and I was afraid because of the language barrier. Anyway, she convinced me to give it a try. She told me that Dr Itua can also cure my prostate cancer which gives me more motivation to give a try to Dr Itua herbal center medicines. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices. I ordered two four bottles and I drank it as instructed and everything went well. My prostate cancer is gone. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses natural herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. We contacted Dr Itua and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. Dr Itua was so confident and hopeful he projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua herbal Cure . Don’t be afraid and just do it!
    Dr Itua can cure the following diseases: Sickle Cell,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Cancer,Autism,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, Doctor Itua Contact Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Kawaii Unboxing