Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Balm "Liquid Timebalm" Spot Concealer Review

Concealer Review


I went to London Drugs yesterday and found The Balm's Liquid Timebalm concealer for $8.99 (previously $26) and, obviously, I had to buy it.  I haven't heard anything about this product but I've tried other things from The Balm that I liked, so I thought I'd give it a try.

The Liquid Timebalm concealer is a spot concealer with tea tree oil.  Tea tree oil is an essential oil that kills bacteria, so it helps treat your skin even while you're wearing makeup.


Concealer


I applied the concealer mostly to my nose, which is oily.  I have never found any makeup that actually stays on my oily nose, and the Liquid Timebalm is no different.  It goes on pretty pigmented, but it definitely did not last the whole day.  I think it's my new favourite concealer though.  Even though it didn't stay all day, it does a really good job of concealing imperfections.  And it smells pretty good.


Concealer Swatch


Concealer Blended
Overall, I give this product: 4/5

- B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Kawaii Unboxing