Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hard Candy "Take It Off" Makeup Remover Review

Makeup Remover Review

I bought the Hard Candy Take It Off makeup remover the other day for around $5 since I ran out of my other makeup remover.  I thought it was interesting that it came in a tube, instead of in a bottle like most makeup removers do.  Plus the label is pretty cute.  Since it was so cheap, I wasn't really expecting much.  


Makeup Remover Label


Makeup Remover Ingredients

When I went to use it, I was surprised that it actually came out like a cream.  I had never used a makeup remover like this before, but I actually really like it.  The scent is really nice, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling like I need to wash it ASAP like other makeup removers do.  I will definitely be purchasing this product again, it is definitely the best makeup remover I've ever tried, and it's so inexpensive!


Makeup Remover Swatch

I rate this product: 5/5

- B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Kawaii Unboxing