Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fave Fall Nail Polish

Fave Fall Nail Polish
This has been a very long week.  So much studying for midterms has left me no time to keep up with the internet.  My nails are a mess right now since I haven't had time to do those either.  So, now that my midterms are over, I'm going to lust after all the nail polish I'm going to treat myself with.  Because after this week, I think I deserve a treat.  And all the colours of nail polish out now are just killing me.  I love fall, and one thing I love most of all is the colours.  The deep reds and oranges keep me warm as the weather starts to get cool.

1. Dior's Diorific Vernis in Smoky

Dior Diorific Vernis in Smoky

This colour is described as a "sparkling plum" and it's this kind of deep purple that I love putting on my nails in the fall.  Also look at the bottle!  It's so glam!


2. Deborah Lippman Nail Polish in Laughin' to the Bank

Deborah Lippman Nail Lacquer
This glittery green polish is so pretty!  It kind of reminds me of a Christmas tree... But it's way too early to be thinking about that.

3. Essie Nail Polish in Fall in Line

Essie Fall in Line
This colour is a very muted green, described by Essie as an "enigmatic jade."  It's a really nice lighter colour for fall.

4. OPI Nail Polish in How Great Is Your Dane?

OPI How Great Is Your Dane
This colour is from the Nordic collection.  I just love a good chocolate brown colour in autumn.  I'll drink my hot chocolate with my hot chocolate nails.

5. NARS 3.1 Phillip Lim Nail Polish in Crossroads


NARS 3.1 Phillip Lim Crossroads
This deep violet purple is so gorgeous I want this on my nails for the entire season!

6. Marc Jacobs Nail Polish in Cora

Marc Jacobs Cora
All the Marc Jacobs nail polish colours are so amazing it was difficult to pick which one I wanted to feature, but the pretty sparkle in this colour caught my eye.  I also love the packaging on all the Marc Jacobs products.


- B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Kawaii Unboxing