Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Polish Review

Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polish Review
So, the other day I spotted this cute little bottle at Walmart.  I had heard a bit about Revlon's scented nail polish, but I wanted to try it out for myself.  I have so much nail polish, but I've never found a green shade that I really liked.  The colours I find are either too dark or too light.  I actually love this colour.  I've never really used Revlon's polishes, since I usually just buy Essie or OPI, but this has definitely turned me on to them.


Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polish

The only downfall is I'm not too crazy about the scent.  I painted my nails yesterday and I can still smell it.  It's a weird smell.  You can definitely smell the lime.  But I'm not a huge fan of the scent.  But maybe I'm just not a fan of lime or basil.  I'm really impressed by the staying power of the scent though.


Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polish
I'm definitely going to buy another colour.  The other scents, like china flower, African tea rose, and wild violets, sound really good.  And the polish goes on really nice.  Plus how cute is the bottle.

Anyways, this product is a 5/5

- B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Kawaii Unboxing